11th February 2015, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Ph.D course via online?

Hello,

I wanna do phd . . i heard from my friend dat we can do phd in net and study in net.. can u plzz tell me how to go through for it...?

11th February 2015, 08:14 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Ph.D course via online?

Yes, it is possible to do PhD online. There are various universities which provide e-learning opportunity and offer PhD online. For example, ASIA e UNIVERSITY, Chennai (Address: 248 B, JEYAM FLATS,KOYAMBED CMBT-VIRUGAMBAKKAM ROAD, NATESAN NAGAR, CHENNAI-600092, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India- 600092
Email: [email protected]) offers online PhD course in the field of Tamil, English, Education , Mathematics, Management, Commerce , Economics, Political Science , Library Science,Public Admin, Sociology, Tourism Studies, History, Computer Sciences, IT and Engineering/Science.

Kindly mention the field in which you want to do PhD online and we will provide you detailed answer with the institutes that provide e-learning opportunity for that field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?