5th January 2015, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Ph.D in India only for 3 months in a year?

I want to do Ph.D as a regular student in management subject but my problem is that I live abroad and I can only come to India in June July and August.

Is it possible for me to do Ph.D?

1st October 2015, 01:05 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is it possible to do Ph.D in India only for 3 months in a year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do Ph.D as a regular student in management subject but my problem is that I live abroad and I can only come to India in June July and August.

Is it possible for me to do Ph.D?
Those candidates who have completed their Master degree are eligible for admission. The qualification must be obtained from a reputed educational institution with Computer as one of the subjects. The candidate should possess minimum 55% marks to seek admission to the course. The marks requirement may vary with University that offers the course. Some colleges carry out admission on the basis of the marks of graduation where as some others carry out entrance exams for the purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?