9th June 2015, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility conditions for Ph.D programme in Economics at Smt Shakuntala Devi Mishra University for Handicapped?

Dear Sir/Mam
My daughter-in-law Nidhi Prashant Singh is a post Graduate in Economics from Lucknow university. She wants to get admission to Ph D programme in the above subject from Smt Shakuntala Devi Mishra University for handicapped Lucknow, UP. Nidhi is not a handicapped person. Can she take entrance examination for the above Ph D programme and seek entrance in Ph D programme of the above University or not?

28th June 2015, 12:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility conditions for Ph.D programme in Economics at Smt Shakuntala Devi Mishra University for Handicapped?

You will get relaxation of 5% marks being a physically handicapped candidate. Your sister-in-law need at least 50% marks in the Post Graduation degree from a recognized University to become eligible for Ph.D admission in any Indian University which is recognized by UGC.

Admission in most of the Ph.D programme is based on the performance in the entrance exam and interview which is conducted by the University/Institute. Those candidates who have got NET/SET/JRF/GATE qualification are exempted from written exam stage. Therefore, your sister-in-law can surely apply for admission without any worries.
7th December 2017, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility conditions for Ph.D programme in Economics at Smt Shakuntala Devi Mishra University for Handicapped?

I most requestfully I beg to say that I do teaching course for B. ed. Your university.i am anil Kumar and physical handicap /[email protected] please any information this number 9662483013 as whatapp
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?