24th January 2016, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Prerequisites for PhD admission in IIT after MCA program?

Hi,

I just now completed my MCA program. I want to do PhD in IIT. What I want to do for that?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for PhD from IIT Delhi after MCA? Is MCA equivalent to PhD?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?
  3. For admission in PhD only post graduation score matters? Criteria for MCA holder for admission in IITs?
  4. Better destination and its prerequisites to do PhD in Pharmaceutical Science?
  5. How to get admission in IIT? What is the date of sale of forms?
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Application in USA to MCA postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  8. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  9. Can I study PhD in Physics at IIT being a M.Sc 1st year student? List of institutes which offer PhD in Physics program in India?
  10. Is it necessary to appear in GATE for study PhD in IIT? Can I get admission through NET? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Whether IIT-Chennai offers MCA program? Duration and scope of MCA course? Preparation tips for JAM?
  12. Is it necessary to appear in GATE for study PhD in IIT? Can I get admission through NET? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to get admission in PhD program at Ranchi University?
  14. How to do PhD after MCA? Admission will be based upon any entrance or direct?
  15. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Science to MCA candidate in Abroad?
  16. Is it possible to study PhD course for PGPM candidate?
  17. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  18. Can I do Ph.D in IIT after doing master degree in Counseling Psychology? Should I take GATE exam for Ph.d program?
29th January 2016, 05:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Prerequisites for PhD admission in IIT after MCA program?

For admission in a top institute like IIT you need to qualify exams like NET/GATE/SET/JRF in your particular field. Before applying you must try to qualify these exams.

If you have professional experience or research experience then also your chance of admission will be more. Also, you need to perform well in the interview stage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?