16th August 2014, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

How to do PhD after MCA? Admission will be based upon any entrance or direct?

haiii ....recently completed my mca with 82% then am intrested to do phd... how to do phd after completed mca any entrence or direct admission...please solve my problem as soon as possible

11th May 2016, 11:43 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do PhD after MCA? Admission will be based upon any entrance or direct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
haiii ....recently completed my mca with 82% then am intrested to do phd... how to do phd after completed mca any entrence or direct admission...please solve my problem as soon as possible
Sorry, it is not possible to do PhD without entrance examination or M.Phil in the same subject. If you have studied M.Phil then you may be exempted from the entrance examination like IGNOU. But without M.Phil it is not possible to skip the entrance examination for the admission to PhD programme. The eligibility to appear for the entrance examination is a pass in M.A in English with over 55% marks from a recognized university.
11th May 2016, 11:57 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do PhD after MCA? Admission will be based upon any entrance or direct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The aspirant can study PhD in Computer Science after MCA. The eligibility to do PhD in Computer Science is a pass in Master’s Degree with 60% marks from a recognised university. You have to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission to the PhD programme. You can apply either online or offline for the programme. You may contact the university Computer Science Department for more details in this regard. There is no age limit to do PhD programme. The admission will be based on entrance and interview for the PhD programme.
The course is available in various universities in India like;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?