24th October 2015, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to appear in PhD entrance exam for M.Pharamcy student?

Sir,
I have qualified in GPAT and I want to give PhD entrance exam for doing PhD. I want to know how I proceed? I am a student of M.Pharmacy. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in Ph.D? Procedure to apply and age limit?
  2. Is it possible to do PhD without entrance? Procedures and timing of classes?
  3. How may I do Ph.D without giving any entrance exam? List of institutions offering such course through correspondence? Is this available online?
  4. Procedure and eligibility to apply in PhD entrance exam of National Centre For Biological Sciences for M.Phil student? -- [New]
  5. When will be the Ph.D entrance exam conducted? What is the admission procedure followed for the Ph.D?
  6. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD
  7. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  8. Step by step procedure to do PhD? Topics for research and synopsis?
  9. Detailed information and selection procedure of VIT PhD(Engineering) entrance exam
  10. Syllabus, procedure of admission and information about PhD entrance exam?
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD for LLM candidate without any entrance exam?
  12. What is the procedure of doing PhD without giving entrance exam?
  13. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  14. How to do Ph.D from a good college after doing MCA? What is the overall procedure
  15. List of colleges offering M.Pharmacy course in Hyderabad and Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  17. When entrance exam for PhD Physics will held? Detailed information regarding admission procedure?
  18. How to do PhD after B.Tech? Are there separate colleges for doing PhD? Duration of course and requirements?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?