18th May 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu SLET if completed MBA in Hospital Administration?

Hello everyone,
With MBA in Hospital Administration qualification
am I eligible for Tamil Nadu SLET exam?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Tamil Nadu SLET for Physics?
  2. Is candidate eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu engineering colleges after passing 12th from Delhi?
  3. Eligibility and other details of SLET? When will the Tamil Nadu SLET be conducted?
  4. Procedure to apply and Mathematics syllabus of Tamil Nadu SLET?
  5. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Tamil Nadu SLET for Economics?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for MBA in health and hospital administration?
  7. Which are the colleges in Mangalore? I want to join MBA in Hospital Administration
  8. Am I eligible to apply for TANCET MBA having completed B.Sc Tourism?
  9. Recognised Institutes for PG course in dibetology in india after mbbs? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What's the scheduled date for SLET exam in Tamil nadu?
  11. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  12. List of entrance exams to study MBA in Hospital Administration? From where I will get the application form?
  13. Which posts I can apply in Tamil Nadu Government having completed MBA in HR and Marketing?
  14. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  15. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  16. Detailed information, syllabus and reference books for preparation of Tamil Nadu SLET(Computer Application)?
  17. Detailed information and examination date of SLET in Tamil Nadu?
  18. How to join Indian Army after completing MBA in Hospital Administration from Oman?
22nd May 2015, 11:00 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu SLET if completed MBA in Hospital Administration?

Yes of course. You are eligible to apply for SLET examination after MBA in Hospitality Administration.

SET stands for State Eligibility Test is conducted by bharathiyar university. This year notification is not yet released but you can expect the notification in the month of July or August in the official website of Bharathiyar University.

Eligibility:

You should have completed Master degree from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. You must have secured at least 55% marks in aggregate for general candidates and 50% marks for reserved categories. Final year of degree course may also eligible.
22nd May 2015, 11:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu SLET if completed MBA in Hospital Administration?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu SLET (State Level Eligibility Test) being an MBA (Hospital Administration) holder. The basic educational qualification required is "Master's Degree" or Post Graduate degree from a recognized university. As MBA in Hospital Administration is a Post Graduate Degree, you are certainly eligible to appear in Tamil Nadu State Level Eligibility Test.

Percentage Required in Post Graduate Degree:

For General and OBC Category Candidates - Minimum 55% marks are required

For SC/ ST/ PWD Category Candidates - Minimum 50% marks are required

Tamil Nadu State Level Eligibility Test is basically conducted for filling up assistant lecturer posts in College, Universities, Institutes located in Union Territory of Puducherry and Tamil Nadu. As you have successfully completed Post Graduation from a recognized university you are certainly eligible to appear in Tamil Nadu SLET Examination.
23rd May 2015, 12:46 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
With MBA in Hospital Administration qualification
am I eligible for Tamil Nadu SLET exam?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance.
You have completed MBA in Hospital Administration so you are eligible for SLET exam.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks are eligible for SLET exam.

There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?