10th September 2014, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for KPSC if belongs to Tamil Nadu? Procedure to apply?

My own state is tamil nadu. I have completed ba english lit. Can i apply for the kpsc exam karnataka?if yes means what is the procedure for apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Is candidate eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu engineering colleges after passing 12th from Delhi?
  2. How can a student studying 12th from Qatar apply for MBBS admission in Tamil Nadu?
  3. Procedure to apply for MS degree? Sub courses of CSE department in MS? Colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  4. What are the colleges in Coimbatore offering M.Tech IT
  5. CS along with BBM or after BBM?
  6. How to apply for Tamil Nadu State government Nursing job?
  7. What is the eligibility to apply for TN Engineering Colleges?
  8. How to get entry in KPSC exam? Ways to apply for KPSC exam? Syllabus for the exam and how can I prepare for it?
  9. List of the best colleges in Chennai for B.Com?
  10. Am I eligible to attend KPC examination after completing PG in mathematics from Tamilnadu University?
  11. List of colleges along with their entrance exam details for Aeronautical engineering in Tamil Nadu?
  12. Which is the best college to study M.E in Tamilnadu?
  13. How to apply for post diploma lateral entry in engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu? Can I apply to IIT Madras?
  14. Which Colleges and universities providing M.Phil in physics?
  15. What's the eligibility Criteria for Getting Admission in Govt. Engineering college of Tamil Nadu? I've completed my 10th from Kendriya Vidyalaya and 10+2 in Secondary Education, Govt. of Kerala.
  16. Engineering cut off marks for student having domicile of Tamil Nadu but completed 12th from AP?
  17. Will get NITs after 91 marks out of 360 and from SC category?
  18. Which are the good colleges for Automobile Engineering in India? Difference between Automotive Engineering and Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
11th September 2014, 11:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for KPSC if belongs to Tamil Nadu? Procedure to apply?

KPSC stands for Karnataka Public Service Commission. The KPSC exam is conducted by the Karnataka Public Service Commission for the recruitment of the candidates for various government posts.

-->Eligibility Criteria for KPSC :-

To be eligible to appear for the KPSC exam, you must satisfy the following eligibility criteria :-

The eligibility criteria will be different while appearing for the different posts. Recently, the notification for Recruitment of Assistant Engineers and Junior Engineers in Water Resource Department has been issued by the Karnataka Public Service Commission.

1.Nationality :- You must be a citizen of India.

2.Educational Qualification :-
-->Assistant Professor :- B.E/B/Tech in Mechanical Engineering
-->Junior Engineer :- Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering
The candidates who have obtained their Qualification (B.E/Diploma) degree before 11-02-1999 are only Eligible To Apply.

3.Age Limit :-
The candidates should have born before 11-02-1981.Only such candidates are eligible to apply for the KPSC exam.

-->How to Apply for KPSC exam :-
You can apply for the KPSC exam by filling the online application form and you need to submit it on or before the last date of the submission of application form i.e., 25-09-2014.

-->Application Fee :-
Rs.300/- for General and OBC Category Candidates; Rs.25/- for Reserved category candidates.
28th July 2017, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th in kerala cbsc English medium. Puc n bba in karnataka. Born in hyderabad karnataka. Can I I apply for kpsc exam sir kindly please inform.
23rd August 2018, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

I am from Madhya Pradesh can I write KPSC exam of Karnataka, please tell me procedure
28th July 2019, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

I am from KeralaI completed m.com. I don't know Tamil language. Can I apply for government jobs in Tamil Nadu
20th September 2019, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

My native is Kerala but i am studying in tamilnadu . Can i apply for Kerala psc exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?