13th January 2011, 05:28 PM
farha tabassum

Procedure to do Ph.D in Molecular Biology in AMU? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

I am interested in doing Phd in molecular biology from amu but ihave no idea abt the syllabus and procedure so please guide me for this

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of Integrated Ph.D(Molecular Biology and Genetics) entrance exam?
  2. Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Tips to crack this PhD entrance exam?
  3. PhD in Forensic science is possible after M.Sc in Molecular Biology?
  4. Should I choose PhD in molecular microbiology or Algal Biotech?
  5. List of universities offering PhD in Molecular Biology & Biotechnology at West Bengal? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Eligibility criteria, pattern and syllabus of Ph.D(Biophysics) entrance exam for Masters in Animal Biotechnology student?
  7. PhD in Molecular Biology from US on funding or financial assistance? Names of such universities in US?
  8. Syllabus and pattern for MSc Molecular Biology entrance exam in Madras University?
  9. Which one is more academics job oriented course PhD in Molecular Microbiology or PhD in Microalgae Based Biofuel & Antioxidants?
  10. Can I study PhD in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology or Genetic Engineering in Abroad if pursuing M.Sc(Botany) last semester?
  11. Best university abroad offering Ph.D in molecular biology? How to do Ph.D ?
  12. Am I eligible to do PhD in Molecular Biology & Biotechnology being a B.Tech(Biotechnology) student? -- [New]
  13. How may I do Ph.D in Microbiology or Molecular Biology? I've done MDS in Oral pathology
  14. Procedure to do Ph.D in AMU in Biotechnology? Syllabus, date of entrance exam and its last date to submit the application form?
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Ph.D in molecular biology?
  16. Entrance exam to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Agriculture) 2nd semester student?
  17. When the notification of TIFR entrance exam for admission in PhD(Biology) will be released? Procedure and eligibility to apply?
  18. Does University of Berlin offer Postgraduate course in Molecular Biology?
23rd January 2011, 03:32 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to do Ph.D in Molecular Biology in AMU? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

Attached here is the detailed information about specializations offered by AMU [Aligarh Muslim University] for M.Phil. and Ph.D. course.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AMUSpecializationList.pdf(92.9 KB, 199 views)
29th January 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do Ph.D in Molecular Biology in AMU? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

I want to do Ph.d in molecular biology.So i need entrance syllabus for the same.
30th January 2011, 02:15 AM
drkpp
Senior Member+

As of now, AMU [Aligarh Muslim University] does not offer a Ph.D. in Molecular Biology.
7th May 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO DO PHD IN AMU IN BIOTECHNOLOGY 2011 WHAT ARE THE DATE OF ENTRANCE AND LAST DATE TO SUBMIT THE APPLICATION FORM PLEASE MENTION
9th June 2011, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO DO PHD IN AMU IN BIOTECHNOLOGY 2011? WHAT ARE THE DATE OF ENTRANCE AND LAST DATE TO SUBMIT THE APPLICATION FORM PLEASE MENTION?
14th August 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

plz send me syllabus of entrance exam for phd computer science in amu
12th December 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

syllabus of entrance exam for PhD chemistry in amu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?