4th September 2017, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in integrated PhD in Sanskrit at Maharshi Panini Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya, Ujjain?

Sir, I have completed BA Sanskrit and willing to do integrated PhD in Sanskrit from Maharshi Panini Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya, Ujjain. Send me whole procedure to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study PhD in Sanskrit for MSc(Sanskrit) candidate of Banaras Hindu University?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD in Sanskrit in Open Universities for a Lecturer? When the form will be published?
  3. Procedure to get admission for studying PhD in Sanskrit in Banaras Hindu University for a postgraduate?
  4. Career scope of Sanskrit in India especially in Baroda? Should I go for Sanskrit or Hindi in MA course being a Post Graduate in Sociology?
  5. Possibility of doing Sanskrit after 12th? Can I do B.Ed in Sanskrit? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Entrance exams to study PhD(Sanskrit) for M.A. student? -- [New]
  7. What should I do if I want to do Ph.D course in Sanskrit?
  8. Detailed information and requirements to apply for PhD in Sanskrit for M.A. candidate of Muzaffarpur University?
  9. Requirements to study PhD in Sanskrit for a postgraduate with 60% marks?
  10. Procedure to get admission in BHU Banaras to do PhD in Sanskrit? How much stipend is provided to PhD aspirants?
  11. List of distance universities to do PhD in Sanskrit
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Sanskrit in BHU?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for sanskrit scholarship with 99 marks in Sanskrit?
  14. What is the qualification required to do Ph.D in Sanskrit?
  15. Enrollment procedure for PhD in Saivagama in Kashi Hindu Vishwavidyalaya? How much stipend I can get?
  16. What are the possibilities in Sanskrit in future? I am a graduate with Mathematics and Sanskrit from KUK
  17. How to do Ph.d after passing M.A in Sanskrit?
  18. How to take admission in M.A with Sanskrit? I am a graduate with B.A
15th September 2017, 12:07 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in integrated PhD in Sanskrit at Maharshi Panini Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya, Ujjain?

Procedure to get admission in Integrated PhD in Sanskrit at Maharshi Panini Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya:

There is a certain procedure to get admission into Doctoral program in Maharshi Panini Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya, Ujjain.

>> The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is "Master's degree" from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.

>> For SC/ ST or reserved category candidates the minimum percentage marks is 50% marks.

>> The selection process basically consists of Entrance Test which is followed by personal interview.

Click here for More Details
15th September 2017, 12:14 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in integrated PhD in Sanskrit at Maharshi Panini Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya, Ujjain?

Those candidates willing to take admission Maharshi Panini Sanskrit University, must have to appear and qualify in Entrance Examintion conducted by the University.
Candidates can apply for registration for entrance examination through online here http://mpsvvujjain.org/menu.php?mName=Download_Forms.
After filling the online form, candidates need to submit the application form before the last dates.
Following documents will be needed during the submission of application form:
>Class 10th mark sheet
>Class 12th mark sheet
>Qualifying exam mark sheet
>Category certificate (if available)
>Transfer Certificate
>Character Certificate
>Income Certificate
Admission will be granted to the candidates strictly on the basis of performance in the entrance examination and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?