16th January 2018, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Enrollment procedure for PhD in Saivagama in Kashi Hindu Vishwavidyalaya? How much stipend I can get?

I am MA Sanskrit student and very much interested to do PhD on Saivagama topic from Kashi Hindu Vishwavidyalaya. Please tell me enrollment procedure? How much stipend I can get?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Applied Chemistry) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?
  2. Does Banaras Hindu University offers PhD(Sanskrit Literature) with Stipend? -- [New]
  3. Enrollment procedure in PhD (Sociology) at The University of Edinburgh? Total cost to do PhD from here? How much stipend they give to PhD students?
  4. Procedure to get admission in BHU Banaras to do PhD in Sanskrit? How much stipend is provided to PhD aspirants?
  5. What is the procedure to do Ph.D after passing the JRF exam?
  6. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in BHU after completing GPAT exam? Will I get stipend during Ph.D?
  7. Procedure of enrollment in PhD Life Science? Prospect after writing exams like GATE, CSIR-UGC NET and ICMR?
  8. Can I get stipend to do PhD (Defence Studies) in Meerut College? Colleges offering stipend for this PhD?
  9. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in RK University?
  10. How much stipend will be offered to me in JNU for PhD(Physics) course?
  11. How much monthly stipend I will get if I do my Ph.D in English?
  12. Andhra University has reduced the stipend for PhD students? How much stipend will be given to PhD students?
  13. Can I do PhD with stipend on the basis of GPAT or I have to give exams like CSIR and GATE to get stipend? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Stipend to study PhD in Ethiraj College for Women? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  16. How much stipend I will get to study PhD in Mathematics in IISER, Pune?
  17. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Hospitality) in Amity University, Jaipur?
  18. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Vidyasagar University?
4th February 2018, 11:19 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Enrollment procedure for PhD in Saivagama in Kashi Hindu Vishwavidyalaya? How much stipend I can get?

To do Ph.D course in the above mentioned stream, first of all, you must have to gain a Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it.
If you satisfy the required criteria, then you are eligible to apply for the NET examination.
After qualifying in the NET examination, you can apply for the Ph.D course in the above mentioned stream from Kashi Hindu Vishwavidyalaya . Admission is based on the marks scored in the NET examination.
You can expect a stipend amount of Rs. 15000/- to Rs. 25000/- during your PhD course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?