2nd August 2017, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after completion of MA in Environmental Studies from Rabindraharati University?

Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after completion of MA in Environmental Studies from Rabindraharati University? Can you please let me know the official information on the same? How to ensure that I am eligible? Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible for UGC NET after completing MA Environmental Studies?
  2. Can I apply for UGC-NET(Environmental Sciences) if completed M.Phil in Environmental Technology and PG in Biotechnology?
  3. Am I eligible for UGC NET Environmental Science after completion of M.Sc with Geology?
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D through UGC NET after completion of M.Sc Geography from Andhra University?
  5. Am I eligible for UGC NET in Environmental Science after completion of masters in forestry?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET environmental science after completion of agriculture graduation with horticulture?
  7. Am I eligible for NET Environmental science if I have completed masters degree in environmental studies with 55% marks?
  8. M.Sc in Chemistry is eligible for UGC NET in Environmental Science?
  9. Can I opt UGC NET environmental science on the basis of M.Sc in horticulture?
  10. Can biotech students apply for UGC NET in environment sciences?
  11. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET(Environmental Science/Life Science) if completed M.Tech in Environmental Science & Technology? Am I eligible to become a Lecturer for Life Science or Environmental Science?
  12. Am I eligible to appear for UGC NET in Environmental Science after completing M.Sc in Public Health Nursing?
  13. PhD pursuing candidate of 40 years old is eligible for UGC NET Lecturership?
  14. M.Sc enviromental science holder can apply for UGC NET in enviromental science? -- [New]
  15. Master degree holder in Energy and Environmental Engineering is eligible for UGC NET Environmental Science or not?
  16. Am I eligible to give UGC NET exam after completion of BA and MA from TamilNadu Open University?
  17. Can I be eligible to apply for UGC NET in Environmental Science after completing MSc in Zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am i eligible for UGC NET exam after PGDM degree?
4th August 2017, 02:07 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after completion of MA in Environmental Studies from Rabindraharati University?

Yes you eligible for UGC NET after M.A in environmental studies.

Eligibility for UGC NET:-

Candidate must have passed master degree with minimum 55%(50% for SC/ST/OBS/PWD) aggregate marks from a recognized university.

Age limit for JRF:-

Not more than 28 years.

Age limit for CBSE UGC NET:-

No upper age limit for assistant professor.

Five year age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD.
4th August 2017, 05:11 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after completion of MA in Environmental Studies from Rabindraharati University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after completion of MA in Environmental Studies from Rabindraharati University? Can you please let me know the official information on the same? How to ensure that I am eligible? Awaiting for the answer.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the NET(National Eligibility Test) Exam which is carried out by UGC twice in a year. After completing your M.A you can apply for the NET exam because the minimum qualification required to apply for the NET exam is postgraduate degree.

>> NET exam is conducted to determine the deserving candidate for :-

:- Eligibility for Lectureship in Indian colleges and universities.

:- Award of Junior Research Fellowships(JRF).

Eligibility and Details Regarding NET exam:-

>> Minimum age limit to apply for the exam is 19 years and maximum is 28 years.

>> Candidate going to apply for the NET exam must have done post graduation degree from a government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained.

>> Candidate going to apply for NET exam must be Indian citizen.

Exam Procedure:- For NET exam there are three papers carried out to get passed in exam candidate have to clear all the three exams.

Paper I:- Consists of 50 questions and carries 100 marks and duration of exam is 1 hour 15 minutes.

Paper II:- Consists of 50 questions and carries 100 marks and duration of exam is 1 hour and 15 minutes.

Paper III:- Consists of 75 questions and carries 150 marks and duration of exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes.

Important Dates Regarding NET Exam:-

>> Notification Date for exam:- 04 – August – 2017.

>> Last Date to Apply for Exam:- 30 – August – 2017.

>> Date of NET Exam:- 05 – November – 2017.

Good luck.
21st October 2021, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

If i've m.a degree in environmental studies am i eligible for UGC net exam?i saw the subjects are there in the list is environmental science,...so what should i do?i need to know
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?