1st June 2016, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in PhD(Labour Social Welfare) after completion of MBA in Marketing and Rural Management?

I have completed my MBA course in Marketing and Rural Management and currently preparing for NET in Management course. I want to know that can I get admission in PhD in Labour Social Welfare course?

Related Questions:
  1. MBA in Marketing and Rural Management holder can do PhD in Labour Social Welfare?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing MSW course?
  3. When entrance exam is going to be conducted in 2016 for admission in MSW course? Eligibility criteria of that entrance exam?
  4. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil?
  5. Top institutes in India conducting MBA in Rural Management? Which are the entrance exams for MBA in Rural Management? Is MAT sufficient for admission in those institutes?
  6. Courses to study in Master's Degree other than Economics for B.Sc candidate?
  7. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  8. Study Material on Labour Welfare and Industrial Relations, Labour and Social Welfare, Human Resource Management?
  9. How to build my career in HR after completing Masters in Social Work with specialization of Industrial Relations, Labour Welfare and Personal Management
  10. Admission procedure of Ph.D program in rural development in IIT? Eligibility criteria?
  11. How to choose specialization programme after doing MBA in Rural Project Management
  12. What are the various MBA course to apply after completion of B.Sc course?
  13. Can I study PhD in Social Work if completed PGDM(Rural Management) and Distance Maser of Social Work?
  14. Duration, syllabus and cost of completing MSW course?
  15. How to do MBA in Rural Management? I have completed my graduation
  16. Procedure of getting admission in PhD after MBA? When to fill up entrance exam form? Which specializations to choose?
  17. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and B.Ed being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Computer Science?
  18. Job options after M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?