3rd April 2016, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing MSW course?

What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing MSW course? Can you please provide me the details as soon as possible? Please give me the complete information on the course as I am just planning to do it but am not sure what are the steps to be followed.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing MSW course? -- [New]
  2. What is the joining time of MSW course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MSW as a girl? List of institutions in Mumbai and their admission date for the same course?
  4. MSW course from IGNOU: Process of admission? Eligibility criteria? Fee structure? Career prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  6. Eligibility to pursue MSW after completing B.Com? Minimum percentage required in B.Com? Job opportunities for MSW candidate?
  7. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure?
  8. How can I study MSW in regular mode? Colleges in Hyderabad for this course?
  9. Does JNU Delhi offer the MSW course? How to get admission into the course and what is the eligibility criteria?
  10. When MSW entrance exams are going to be conducted in 2016? Eligibility criteria for it?
  11. How to study MSW after B.A?
  12. What is the eligibility to study MSW? List of the colleges to study MSW in Chennai? I have completed BCA
  13. How to do correspondence MSW course after completing BSc Physics
  14. How to do Ph.D in MSW in correspondence after scoring 55% in MSW?
  15. What is the criteria to get admitted for MSW? I have completed B.A in Sociology with 49%
  16. What is the fee structure for MSW course?
  17. When entrance exam is going to be conducted in 2016 for admission in MSW course? Eligibility criteria of that entrance exam?
  18. What kind of jobs are available after completion of MSW course? How much salary I will get? Which specialization is better?
5th April 2016, 11:05 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing MSW course?

For MSW course , You must hold bachelor's degree in social work , Psychology , Social Science , Commerce , Huminities. You also require to appear entrance exam conducted by university.

MSW Specialization
- Personnel Management
- Rural & Urbal Community
- Criminology & Correctional Administration
- Industrial Relations & Labour Welfare
- Medical & Psychiatric Social Work
- Family & Child Welfare

Career Scope
After completion of MSW , You can work as a Social Worker , Junior Research Fellow , Welfare Officer , Assistant Director , Document & Community Officer , Project Co-Ordinator , Programme Co-Ordinator etc.

Top Recruiters
- WHO
- UNESCO
- NGO
- UNICEF
- IFSW (International Federation Social Work)
- IASSW (International Association School of Social Work)
- NASW (National Association Social Work)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?