4th September 2017, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in PhD at National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Ahmedabad? What are the requirements for it?

I have completed M.Pharmacy and want to do PhD from National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Ahmedabad. Send me procedure to get admission? What are the requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Marks required in entrance exam to get admission in PhD course in any of National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Hyderabad and National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Kolkata?
  2. What is the syllabus for National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research PhD entrance test?
  3. Which is the best college that I can get after scoring 894 rank in GPAT?
  4. List of colleges available with a GPAT rank of 100
  5. How much percentage is needed for NIPER?
  6. Entrance exams for MBA in pharmacy? Colleges for MBA in Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD(Dairy Microbiology) in National Dairy Research Institute?
  8. What are the best courses and jobs for ladies after completing B.Pharm
  9. Which is the best college in Gujarat for B.Pharm course? I have scored 78% marks in HSc+Gujarat?
  10. Any colleges providing M.Pharmacy in distance? Is it valid in AP?
  11. Does NIPER offer Pharm D course?
  12. How to get a government job after finishing BSc Biotech with 70%
  13. How much out of 200 should I get in NEST to get in NISER?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in RK University?
  15. List of universities to do PhD after M.Sc Zoology? Can I do PhD from Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh?
  16. Requirements to apply for PhD(Dairy Microbiology) in National Dairy Research Institute? -- [New]
  17. Colleges for correspondence M.Pharma?
  18. Procedure to get admission in PhD at Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur? How many seats available for PhD?
13th September 2017, 12:09 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in PhD at National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Ahmedabad? What are the requirements for it?

Those candidates who have completed M.Pharma with a minimum of 55% marks from any recognized university of India, are eligible to do PhD in the relevant field.
The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Ahamedabad conduct NIPER Joint Entrance Examination for GPAT (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test) qualified students who are willing to do PhD course from NIPER, Ahmedabad.
Admission to NIPER Ahmedabad for various PhD courses are granted through the NIPER Joint Entrance Examination and counselling organized by NIPER, S.A.S. Nagar, Mohali.
After qualifying NIPER JEE, candidates will be required to submit the following documents in original along with one set of photocopies at the time of interview:
>Class 10th passing certificate.
>Mark sheet of all semesters of qualifying degree.
>Rank card of GATE/GPAT/NET/CSIR/ICMR/NET-JRF/etc.
>Medical Certificate.
>Affidavit to be provided in the form of undertaking.
>Undertaking to be given by the parents against ragging.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?