4th September 2017, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Can a PG in Psychiatric Nursing and M.Sc in Counselling and Family Therapy eligible for PhD in Clinical Psychology?

I have completed Post Graduation in Psychiatric Nursing and M.Sc in Counselling and Family Therapy from IGNOU. Weather I am eligible for PhD in Clinical Psychology?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study PhD in Clinical Psychology being a Psychiatric Nursing postgraduate?
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Clinical Psychology if I have completed M.Sc in Psychiatric Nursing?
  3. List of universities offering distance PhD(Counselling Psychology) for Psychiatric Nursing postgraduate? -- [New]
  4. Can a M.Sc in Counselling Psychology do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which university will allow me?
  5. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  6. Can I do M.Phil or PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for PhD(Clinical Psychology) if completed Masters in Psychology?
  8. Can I apply for M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Work or Clinical Psychology?
  9. What is the career scope of MSc Clinical Psychology?
  10. What are the perquisites for PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  11. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which subject should I choose for PhD having completed M.Sc in Psychiatric Nursing?
  13. M.Sc in Counselling Psychology eligible to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which university provide it?
  14. Am I eligible for MSc Clinical Psychology after graduation in nursing sciences with 70%
  15. Phd after MSC in counselling psychology? also want to give NET and JRF exams -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility criteria for doing Masters in Clinical Psychology?
  17. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  18. Post graduation in M.Sc Clinical Psychology after completing B.Sc in Nursing?
13th September 2017, 12:28 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a PG in Psychiatric Nursing and M.Sc in Counselling and Family Therapy eligible for PhD in Clinical Psychology?

Sorry to inform you that you are not eligible for PhD in Clinical Psychology as because you haven't completed masters degree in the relevant discipline.
Those candidates willing to do PhD in Clinical Psychology must have competed masters degree in the relevant field with a minimum of 55% marks from any recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?