22nd February 2018, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research PhD entrance test?

I have completed M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical Chemistry. I want to prepare for National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research's PhD. So, I would like to know the syllabus of entrance test and also need previous year question paper.

3rd March 2018, 01:44 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the syllabus for National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research PhD entrance test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical Chemistry. I want to prepare for National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research's PhD. So, I would like to know the syllabus of entrance test and also need previous year question paper.
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research-NIPER Hyderabad, for admission to various post graduate programs including the following

- Master of Science in Pharmacy

- Master of Pharmacy

- Master of Technology in Pharmcy

- Master of Business Administration in Pharmacy

- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)

NIPER JEE Pattern 2018

NIPER JEE question paper will consists of 200 multiple objective type of questions. The duration of the exam will be for 2 hours. There will be a Negative marking for the answer.

NIPER Syllabus 2018

The level of questions will be from B.Pharm and M.Sc (relevant field). A few questions will be from general aptitude as well.

The result of the written examination will be declared on the 1st week of July on the official website of NIPER.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?