26th August 2015, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Oxford University for B.A.(English) candidate?

Hello,
I want to do PhD in English Literature in Oxford University. Right now I am pursuing my B.A. in English. I have 91% in 10th and 87% in 12th. I am interested to become a Literarian. Please tell me the process for admission. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in UK for M.A. postgraduate?
  2. Detailed information and procedure to get admission to study PhD in Finance at Oxford University for MBA 2nd semester candidate?
  3. List of colleges which offer PhD in English Literature in UK? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Admission procedure and course duration of PhD in Delhi University for a Lecturer of Qassim University who has completed Master's in English Literature in University of Sargodha?
  5. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to do PhD in UK for English Literature postgraduate?
  7. Procedure to study Ph.D in University of Oxford for M.Sc(Mathematics) student?
  8. Can I study PhD if pursuing Distance M.A. in English Literature?
  9. Procedure to study Ph.D in University of Oxford for M.Sc(Mathematics) course?
  10. Is PhD in Public Administration offered in University of Oxford? Procedure to get admission?
  11. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Delhi University to do Ph.D if I am a Pakistani? -- [New]
  12. Admission in Ph.D after passing PG in English Literature? What is the procedure?
  13. Eligibility for PhD course in English Literature through online mode?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?
  15. What should I do to apply for Master's in English Literature at Oxford University?
  16. Complete procedure to get into Oxford university for MBA?
  17. Can I become a Lecturer if study PhD in Management being a MBA and M.A.(English Literature) postgraduate?
  18. Does University of Oxford offers PhD in Management?
6th July 2017, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Oxford University for B.A.(English) candidate?

Is there any cutoff for doing PhD? Or only the interest of a person is enough? :)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?