15th April 2016, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study PhD in Finance for MBA student?

Hi Friends,
I am doing MBA from WBUT in Finance. I want to study PhD in Finance. But I don't know what is the procedure for study. Please help me regarding this. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study PhD in Finance after completing MBA(Finance)? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Detailed procedure to study Integrated PhD program from a recognized university for MBA(Finance) 2nd year student?
  3. Procedure to do PhD in Finance for MBA postgraduate?
  4. Detailed information and procedure to get admission to study PhD in Finance at Oxford University for MBA 2nd semester candidate?
  5. What should I do further to study PhD after completing MBA in Finance?
  6. Should I have to study M.Phil for further pursuing PhD being a MBA(Finance) 2nd year student?
  7. Entrance exams to study PhD in Management for MBA(Finance) 3rd semester student?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Finance in MBA(Finance & HR) postgraduate in India? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Detailed eligibility to study PhD in Finance for MBA with ICAI candidate?
  10. Which is best among Finance and HR to study in PhD course?
  11. From where I should study PhD in Finance if completed MBA and being a citizen of Chhattisgarh?
  12. Entrance exams to study PhD in Finance for MBA candidate? Detailed information about it?
  13. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  14. Commerce topics available to study in PhD for Finance and HR postgraduate? How to choose topics?
  15. List of universities which offer PhD in Finance in Andhra Pradesh? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Am I eligible to study PhD in Economics if completed MBA in Finance? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D course after MBA in Finance and marketing?
  18. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
5th May 2016, 12:36 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study PhD in Finance for MBA student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
I am doing MBA from WBUT in Finance. I want to study PhD in Finance. But I don't know what is the procedure for study. Please help me regarding this. Thank you in advance.
You can study the PhD in Finance course through many universities in India. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in MBA Finance with minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the selection. The course is available in many universities like;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?