17th September 2015, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Which is best among Finance and HR to study in PhD course?

Sir/Madam,
I have completed my MBA in which my major paper is Finance & minor is HR. So in which I have to do PhD among them?

9th June 2016, 09:03 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is best among Finance and HR to study in PhD course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam,
I have completed my MBA in which my major paper is Finance & minor is HR. So in which I have to do PhD among them?

The aspirant can choose to do PhD in the subject he studied his Master’s Degree.
The eligibility to do PhD is Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognised university. The aspirant has to appear for a PhD Entrance Test and interview for the admission. The PhD programmes are available in various universities in India. You can choose PhD in Finance with your qualifications. The aspirant can work in colleges and universities as lecturer after the PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?