9th December 2015, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to study PhD for B.Com student?

Hi,
I am a B.Com student with above 50% marks. What qualification I need for doing PhD? Please, do provide me complete information as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required to study PhD for M.A. candidate?
  2. In which subject I should prefer doing PhD? Marks needed in B.Com and M.Com to do PhD?
  3. What is the qualification required to enter in Ph.D in Taxation?
  4. Fees and qualification required for PhD? How and in which subject to complete PhD?
  5. Qualification required to study PhD in any good university?
  6. Minimum marks required in M.Phil to study PhD in History? Total fee and age limit to do PhD?
  7. How can I get admission to study PhD in Computer Science? Qualification required to get admission?
  8. Qualification required to study PhD in University of Hyderabad for M.Sc(Chemistry) candidate?
  9. What is the qualification and percentage needed to study Astronet? What is the scope for Polytechnic Engineers to study Astronet?
  10. PhD in Customer Behaving in Borrowing?
  11. Difference between JRF and with SRF? Is it required to do PhD?
  12. Minimum qualification required to study Biotech for a Microbiology student?
  13. What is teh qualification for doing Ph.D?
  14. Minimum marks required in MA to study PhD? Job in government college is possible after PhD?
  15. Can I do B-Pharmacy course having completed B.Com course with Tally and with an age of 31 years?
  16. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can a person start PhD in Literature directly after MA? What is the percentage required?
  18. Minimum percentage and qualification required to study PhD in Political Science in Osmania University?
10th December 2015, 06:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to study PhD for B.Com student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am a B.Com student with above 50% marks. What qualification I need for doing PhD? Please, do provide me complete information as soon as possible.
Graduation degree doesn't require for Ph.D course. If you have scored above 55% marks in masters degree then you are eligible for Ph.D course otherwise not.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years for JRF post.

List of the best institute to do Ph.D degree in Commerce:-

Deshbandhu College
Address: Kalkaji, New Delhi, DL 110019
Phone: 011 2643 9565

Wilson College
Address: Marine Dr, Girgaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 23637663

Christ College, Bangalore
Address: Hosur Main Road, Bangalore, Karnataka 560029
Phone: 080 4012 9199

Delhi College of Arts and Commerce
Address: Delhi College of Arts and Commerce, Shaheed Sudhir Subharwal Marg, Netaji Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110023
Phone: 011 2410 9821
11th December 2015, 01:04 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to study PhD for B.Com student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
The student has to finish M.Com and M.Phil with 55% marks from the recognized university to study PhD in Commerce.

Or the student must have M.Com with 5 years working experience in Teaching/industry/administration/professional experience.

These are the main qualifications required to study PhD in commerce stream.
There is no age limit to study PhD.
The PhD course in commerce is available in many universities like IGNOU, Amity, Madras University, Mumbai University etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?