16th January 2018, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Criteria to do research in M.Com Banking & Insurance Management from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam? Topics available for research?

I have completed M.Com Banking & Insurance Management with 61% marks and now want to do research from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam. What are the steps I should follow for doing research? Also give me advice about the topics available for research?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study MCom(Banking & Insurance Management) in Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College?
  2. Admission criteria to study MCom(Banking & Insurance Management) in Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College?
  3. Can I do PhD in Mahatma Gandhi University after MBA and MCom degrees?
  4. How many MCom(Banking & Insurance Management) seats are available in Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College?
  5. Best college for Computer Science (CS) in Maharashtra?
  6. Which are the colleges in Kerala offering PG course in IT?
  7. What are the vacancies to join in engineering colleges?
  8. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  9. Job opportunities in private sector for MCom(Banking & Insurance) holder in Jaipur? -- [New]
  10. Mahatma Gandhi University,Kottayam-BA Multimedia Examination(CBCSS) Sem I Art & Visual Perception (Theory) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Good topics in Commerce field for research purpose
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of MCom(Banking & Insurance Management) in Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College?
  13. How many seats are available at government medical colleges?
  14. List of MAT Feb Colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Whether Mahatma Gandhi University offer stipend to PhD in Gandhian Studies students?
  16. How to do research on any of characterization of materials, processing & manufacturing of materials and modelling of materials? Where I can get these topics for research?
  17. What is the criteria to join BARC for research after MS? Topics available for research at BARC?
  18. Short term courses before July after Bachelor's in Banking and Insurance?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?