11th October 2016, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Reservation available for PhD course in IIT Guwahati for SC candidates? Financial assistance offered by them?

I am an SC candidate and I am interested to apply in IIT Guwahati PhD admission. Kindly let me know about the reservation available for me? I would also like to know about the financial assistance provided by them for PhD students?

Related Questions:
19th November 2016, 08:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reservation available for PhD course in IIT Guwahati for SC candidates? Financial assistance offered by them?

According to government rules, SC category candidates are entitled for reservation in admission at education institutions across India. You can apply for admission, when there is a notification and perform well in the entrance exam and interview. If you have good score, then surely you will get admission on the basis of reservation.

Financial assistance is granted by UGC for research scholars. You can apply for it, after getting admission in the institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?