29th September 2015, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

How can we apply for scholarship if we are not able to afford for further studies?

How can we apply for scholarship if we are not able to afford for further studies? Currently am doing B.Com and I cannot continue any more if I need to pay the fees. So, can you please provide me the information on the same? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for scholarship for taking up Charted Accountant course?
  2. What is the procedure followed to apply for scholarship to do higher studies in UK?
  3. What is the procedure to follow for applying CBSE SGC scholarship for under graduate studies?
  4. Is it possible for me to apply for scholarship or any educational loan to do B.Sc Nursing after completion of 12th standard?
  5. How can I apply for scholarship if I want to do B.Com in Dixit college?
  6. List prestigious scholarships for pursuing Higher studies?
  7. How can I get scholarship for further studies if I have got 93.10% marks in 10th?
  8. How and when I can apply for study scholarship?
  9. Is there any scholarship which I can apply for with 80% marks throughout studies?
  10. How may I get PhD(in CFD) admission along with scholarship in European Germany and U.K? How to apply for the scholarship?
  11. Eligibility to apply in Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 91.8% in AISSCE? Procedure to apply?
  12. How can I apply to get scholarship for for further studies in MA and PhD from LSE? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan if studying B.Tech in Mechatronics Engineering?
  14. What should I do to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after completion of intermediate with 96.7% marks?
  15. How to take scholarship exam for Abroad Studies?
  16. How to get scholarship for studying in merchant navy?
  17. Can I get scholarship or education loan for further studies after Polytechnic?
  18. Which scholarships can I get after scoring 90.67% in 10th and 91% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd October 2015, 12:04 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can we apply for scholarship if we are not able to afford for further studies?

The scholarship is offered for the candidates who need financial assistance and for the deserving meritorious candidates who wish to pursue higher studies.

There are many scholarships available and offered by private and government organizations.

The respective state government offers scholarship for the candidates who are economically backward. It is advisable to apply for the state government scholarships.

To apply for state government scholarship the candidate need to register in the respective state scholarship portal which is maintained by the education department of the respective state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?