11th October 2016, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for PhD(Design) admission in IIT Guwahati?

I came to know that IIT Guwahati has been announced the PhD admission in various stream. I want to apply for PhD course in Design. Can I know the eligibility criteria to apply in this notification?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any research institute available for Internship in Assam for CSE 6th semester student?
  2. Eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in IIT-Guwahati to B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply and last date of form submission?
  3. Procedure to apply for PhD admission in IIT Guwahati?
  4. Reservation available for PhD course in IIT Guwahati for SC candidates? Financial assistance offered by them?
  5. Can B.Des from IIT Guwahati apply for IES and IFS?
  6. Does Guwahati university is a good choice for Ph.D course? Will I get admission for Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc course?
  7. Can I get into IIT Guwahati having AIR of 2481 in GATE?
  8. How can I apply for 1 month training in IIT Guwahati? From where to get the forms?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in IIT? What is the procedure to apply for admission? -- [New]
  10. Which branch should I prefer in IIT Guwahati?
  11. Date of MBA entrance exam of IIT Guwahati? From where to get the forms?
  12. Can I get admission in IIT Guwahati for M.Tech after scoring AIR of 3945, 507 score and 45.33 marks?
  13. List of engineering colleges in India Rankwise? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Marks required in 10th and 12th (Science) to get admission in Mechanical Engineering at IIT Guwahati?
  15. How can I apply for M.Tech course in IIT Guwahati if I am a student of BSc Botany Honors? Procedure for the same?
  16. How to apply for Actuarial exam? I am doing MSc in mathematics from IIT Guwahati
  17. Admission procedure for M.Com in Guwahati university after completing B.Com from DU? Is it necessary to write an entrance exam?
  18. Post graduation in Architecture can be done after B.E. in Civil? Preferable post graduate degree?
15th October 2016, 08:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for PhD(Design) admission in IIT Guwahati?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Ph.D in Design in IIT Guwahati:

You must have done any of the below mentioned criteria to be eligible.

> You must have completed M.Des / M.Arch / M.E/ M.Tech in the concerned discipline from a recognized university with a minimum CPI of 6.5 or 60% marks marks.

>> Or Master's Degree in Management with 60% marks in design field and Bachelor Degree in any discipline

>> Master's Degree in Fine Arts/ Applied Arts/ Psychology/ Physiology/ Journalism/ Mass Media Communication with minimum 55% marks

Click here for More Details of Eligibility
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?