11th October 2016, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for PhD admission in IIT Guwahati?

Kindly let me know the procedure that how I can apply for PhD admission in IIT Guwahati? I want to apply but I don't know the procedure. Please let me know about that.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for PhD(Design) admission in IIT Guwahati?
  2. Reservation available for PhD course in IIT Guwahati for SC candidates? Financial assistance offered by them? -- [New]
  3. Does Guwahati university is a good choice for Ph.D course? Will I get admission for Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc course?
  4. What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D in IIT?
  5. How can I apply for M.Tech course in IIT Guwahati if I am a student of BSc Botany Honors? Procedure for the same?
  6. Eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in IIT-Guwahati to B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply and last date of form submission?
  7. Number of seats available for Ph.D in Biotechnology at IIT-Guwahati for general student?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD in IIT for MCA postgraduate?
  9. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Guwahati University for Ph.D in computer science?
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for PhD in Physiotherapy course in IIT, Madras?
  11. Admission procedure for M.Com in Guwahati university after completing B.Com from DU? Is it necessary to write an entrance exam?
  12. Admission procedure to do Ph.D in Chemistry after B.Sc with 75%? List of institutes providing Ph.D in Chemistry?
  13. Does IIT offer PhD in Mathematics course? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Am I eligible for PhD from IIT Delhi after MCA? Is MCA equivalent to PhD?
  15. What is the procedure followed to take admission for Ph.D in IIT in Electronics and Telecommunication field?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission for Ph.D in IIT in image processing? What is the procedure followed to apply?
  17. PHD in IIT through GATE? Calling mode for PHD in IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it necessary to appear in GATE for study PhD in IIT? Can I get admission through NET?
18th October 2016, 03:02 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for PhD admission in IIT Guwahati?

In order to apply for PhD admission in IIT, Guwahati you have to go through the following procedure:

> At first you have to take out a print of the 'Guideline for Filling up Online PhD application Form from the given website. (https://auto.iitg.ernet.in/phd/downloads/guideline_phd.pdf).

> Now you have to fill up the online application form and submit the documents which are mentioned in the downloaded guideline.

> Upload your photo and the other relevant documents after successfully submitting the online application form.

> You have to take a print out of the filled application form and save a copy of it in your computer, pen-drive etc.

> Put your signature with the date on the print out of the filled application form.

If you are shortlisted then you will be notified and will be called for further process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?