3rd July 2018, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study PhD(Electrochemistry) in Delhi University?

I want to get scholarship for doing PhD in Electrochemistry program in Delhi University. Can you please help me to know about the scholarships available for me to do this PhD program in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available for B.Sc(Environmental Science) student of Delhi University?
  2. Scholarships available to study MSc(Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering) in Graz University of Technology? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility to get admission to study M.A.(Spanish) in University of Salamanca for Advanced Diploma(Spanish)? Total fee expenses and scholarships available for this course?
  4. Medical studies in Australia, USA, UK, Canada, Germany or Japan with full scholarship?
  5. Any scholarships available to study MBBS after class 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Scholarships available to study Bachelor of Interior Design in JIMS, Delhi?
  7. Can I get scholarship for studying in Canada with GPA of 5.00 in HSC?
  8. Scholarships available for BSc(Physics) student of Delhi University?
  9. Scholarships available to study BBA in Lovely Professional University?
  10. Is it possible for me to get any scholarship after 10th to study abroad further?
  11. Is it possible for me to get any scholarship after 10th to study abroad further?
  12. Scholarships available for SC students in Delhi University? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  13. Scholarships available to study BTech(Petroleum Engineering) in Presidency University, Bangalore?
  14. Can I get scholarship for doing MA in mass communication and journalism?
  15. For which scholarship i can apply being a B.Sc. (Honours) graduates?
  16. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc in Delhi University?
  17. What is the common procedure followed for getting study scholarships?
  18. Scholarships available to study BTech(EE) in Mizoram University?
15th July 2022, 12:54 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study PhD(Electrochemistry) in Delhi University?

Yes, scholarship is available to study PhD Electro Chemistry at Delhi University.

To study PhD Electrochemistry is, candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Electrochemistry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?