23rd January 2018, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship for studying in Canada with GPA of 5.00 in HSC?

I am from Bangladesh and I have passed my HSC exam with GPA 5.00. Can I get scholarship for studying in Toronto, Canada?

30th January 2018, 11:43 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship for studying in Canada with GPA of 5.00 in HSC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am from Bangladesh and I have passed my HSC exam with GPA 5.00. Can I get scholarship for studying in Toronto, Canada?

You have to contact the University in which you got admitted in Canada for getting a scholarship. Most of the scholarships are awarded to students on the basis of merit. You can also find the scholarships offered to students in the university’s website. There are also some scholarships available for the Indian students who are studying in abroad countries. You can also apply for those scholarships. Many scholarships are offered to Graduate and Doctoral studies. You can also get help from the educational consultants for scholarships to study in Canada.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?