27th May 2015, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Scholarships available for B.Sc(Environmental Science) student of Delhi University?

Hello everyone,
I am studying B.Sc in Environment Science.
I want to apply for scholarship for this course.
I am doing this course from Delhi University.
Kindly tel me what are the scholarships available for me.
Thank you!

30th May 2015, 05:58 PM
virus Activated
Member+

Default Re: Scholarships available for B.Sc(Environmental Science) student of Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I am studying B.Sc in Environment Science.
I want to apply for scholarship for this course.
I am doing this course from Delhi University.
Kindly tel me what are the scholarships available for me.
Thank you!

To apply for any kind of Scholarship you must satisfy some terms and conditions to be eligible for the Scholarship. You must be financially week, you must belong to any minority group or SC/ST/OBC caste. You must be sponsored by any authority for the Scholarship scheme. So, if you belongs to any one the mentioned criteria above then you can apply for the Same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?