11th September 2017, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available for SC students in Delhi University? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?

Sir, I am studying in 1st year of BA Economics at Delhi University and now want list of scholarships available for SC students? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the scholarships available to apply for CBSE 12th standard students?
  2. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
  3. Procedure and eligibility criteria to take admission in Delhi University under NRI quota?
  4. How to apply for Nanyang Technological University (NTU) to study Engineering course? What is the eligibility criteria, fees and procedure for it?
  5. Any scholarships available to study MBBS after class 12th?
  6. For which scholarship i can apply being a B.Sc. (Honours) graduates?
  7. Scholarships available in USA for foreign students? Eligibility criteria for it?
  8. On which basis candidate for study scholarship are selected? Is there any exams conducted for the same?
  9. How many branches of St. Thomas Schools are available in Delhi? Details of fees, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for it?
  10. Eligibility to get admission to study M.A.(Spanish) in University of Salamanca for Advanced Diploma(Spanish)? Total fee expenses and scholarships available for this course?
  11. Can I get scholarship for studying in Canada with GPA of 5.00 in HSC? -- [New]
  12. What is the process followed for applying for merit scholarship after 12th standard?
  13. List of merit scholarships for intermediate OC students? What is the criteria followed to apply?
  14. Procedure and eligibility to apply in Delhi Polytechnic CET for 10th student?
  15. List of available study scholarship in Delhi to apply by the students?
  16. How to get scholarship for post graduation in any course?
  17. Studying PhD in Abroad with scholarship for M.A.(English) student?
  18. MCA in Delhi University? Procedure and Eligibility Criteria for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?