20th May 2014, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

SET or SLET is arranged for MBA students in West Bengal? From where can I pursue M.Phil and PhD in Kolkata?

I have completed my MBA in marketing . I like to persue my career in academic. I want to go fo phd in marketing. I want to know, is slet/set from west bengal is arranged for MBA students. And from where i can persue my mphil and phd in kolkata.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of upcoming SET and SLET Exams in West Bengal? Can a MBA candidate sit for these Exams?
  2. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  3. Which are the best BBA colleges in Delhi? How to get admission? Can I apply for IP university BBA program?
  4. What is the minimum percentage required to enter in commerce college?
  5. Does SLET exam of West Bengal offer computer science? What is the syllabus for the same?
  6. How to get any college in WB after scoring 6887?
  7. List of top 10 private colleges for MCA in WB
  8. How to do LLB course through distance or correspondence from West Bengal/Kolkata? Details about university?
  9. Procedure to apply for SC certificate in West Bengal, Kolkata?
  10. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  11. MPhil/PhD In Englishg
  12. How may I do MA in Bengali from any university after completing BA in Bengali honors from Burdwan university?
  13. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  14. How to study M.Phil in distance education? I have completed MCA
  15. Which are the top 10 colleges under WBUT?
  16. Are there any seats for OBC category students in West Bengal MBBS course
  17. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is PG diploma without approval of AICTE acceptable?
16th May 2017, 05:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: SET or SLET is arranged for MBA students in West Bengal? From where can I pursue M.Phil and PhD in Kolkata?

Yes, you can apply for SET/SLET of West Bengal state. Just make sure that you have scored 55% marks or above in your post graduation degree. There is 5% relaxation for candidates who belong to reserved category.

Any UGC recognized university in West Bengal will be good for pursuing M.Phil or Ph.D in marketing. Calcutta University, Jadavpur University, etc, are some of the good options.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?