30th June 2012, 03:40 PM
Arnab barui

Procedure to apply for SC certificate in West Bengal, Kolkata?

My name is arnab and my title is barui am i an sc,if yes sir plz tell me the procedures to apply for a sc certificate in west bengal ,kolkata..
My father and grandfather were daily labours and we r staying in kolkata more than 50yrs

Related Questions:
  1. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  2. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  3. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in West Bengal?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the minimum percentage required to enter in commerce college?
  6. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  7. How to obtain scheduled caste certificate in West Bengal? What document are needed and what is the procedure?
  8. List of companies offering Internship programme in Electronics/Communication with Stipend for M.Tech student?
  9. How to get any college in WB after scoring 6887?
  10. List of colleges in WB offering admission through Management quota in ECE Diploma?
  11. List of top 10 private colleges for MCA in WB
  12. How to do LLB course through distance or correspondence from West Bengal/Kolkata? Details about university?
  13. List of colleges which offer Master of Arts in Economics in Kolkata
  14. In which medical college can I get admission after getting 705 rank in WBJEE medical?
  15. Can I apply for the WB-JEE as a SC Candidate or not? my parents were residents of other state
  16. List of government colleges to do diploma? -- [New]
  17. Is my friends OBC certificate valid in West Bengal for reservation in Home Quota in NIT Durgapur?
  18. List of colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 17293 rank in JEXPO?
12th July 2012, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for SC certificate in West Bengal, Kolkata?

My name is Gourav Pramanick. I live in Kolkata,West Bengal. My father has a SC certificate. How can I get a SC certificate ? Please inform me where I have to go & what documents are required.
23rd September 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO MAKE SC CERTIFICATE IN WEST BENGALPLEASE TELL ME
29th May 2013, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

PLEASE TEL ME, WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE OF SC CERTIFICATE AND REQUIRE DOCUMENTS
8th June 2013, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am amit.. my father has an sc certificate and so even i want to have .. can u plz tell me where to go .. i am a permanent resident of west bengal..
plz do reply..
11th June 2013, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

I am Adrija Das i live in central calcutta. my father has an sc certificate. i apply online sc certificate then this web side told submit succes your No. is ScwB17012013/2502 and plz. contract BDO/SDO office . But where is my sdo office? My p.s. is muchi para. P.O is bowbazarPlz. help me.
10th September 2013, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I am Anusua Sarkar.I have just complete my graduation from calcutta university.
I belong to shedule cast.My father has sc certificate but i haven't that.
can I apply for this certificate?if yes what should I do and where should I go for?what is the procedure and what document are required?
please help me...I am very much needy for this..
11th February 2014, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir.
I am chandan prasad arya .i am a studend of class12<science>.I belongs to "SC", but i have not SC certificate.
I want make it just sir.plz.{8296111038}.
7th April 2015, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I Abhijit Pramanik what are the documents required in sc sertificat?
Sir please tell me.
18th August 2015, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

I submit completly sc/st sartificate form but the site want user id and passwoard but I can not register on this site please help me how shall I register?
18th August 2015, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

I submit completly sc/st sartificate form but the site want user id and passwoard but I can not register on this site please help me how shall I register?
2nd November 2017, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

My maid servant approached the counselor of her locality to have guidance for obtaining " a schedule class certificate". Counselor advised her to get an Affidavit from a First class Magistrate through an Advocate/Lawyer as she had no blood-relation who has a sc. certificate.She met an advocate who advised her to first have a certificate from her counselor stating that she is known to him for... years.. and and her and a resident of etc..etc. Please advise what to do next.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?