24th May 2016, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to enroll for studying PhD in Computer Application?

I want to do PhD in Computer Application. Therefore, can anyone please provide me the relevant information about the procedure for studying Computer Application in PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for MCA candidate?
  2. Detailed information and admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application in IGNOU for M.Sc(IT) postgraduate?
  3. What is the procedure to enroll myself for Ph.D?
  4. Procedure to get Ph.D in Computer Application after MCA? Institutes for the same? Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Detailed admission procedure to study PhD for M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate?
  6. How can I do my Ph.D through correspondence? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  7. Eligibility for PhD in Computer Science or Computer Application? Which university is providing these courses?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?
  9. Detailed procedure to join PhD for Biochemistry postgraduate?
  10. Process to enroll for Ph.D having done B.A. and M.A.?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for Ph.D program through correspondence for M.A.(Kannada) postgraduate?
  12. Possibility to do PhD in Computer Application for distance MCA postgraduate of IGNOU? Procedure to apply?
  13. When the application form for PhD in Computer Science course is available at Pune University? Detailed information about this course?
  14. Detailed procedure to enroll for Summer Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for ECE 2nd year candidate?
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Computer Science or Computer Application if I have completed MCA in commerce?
  16. Admission procedure and course duration of PhD in Computer Application in University Institute of Technology RGPV?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Computer Application in Pune being a MCA postgraduate?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for PhD in Physiotherapy course in IIT, Madras?
24th May 2016, 09:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to enroll for studying PhD in Computer Application?

First of all you need to wait for the admission notification by the concerned university or institute and then apply on a prescribed format and send the application with all the required documents.

You will get the call letter for entrance exam or interview based on your qualification. Performance in entrance exam and interview will decide the merit list for admission. Hence, be prepared for these stages.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?