23rd April 2015, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study PhD in Pharmacology at NIPER being a M.Pharmacy postgraduate?

Sir,
I have completed M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology.
I want to do PhD in Pharmacology at NIPER.
Please tell me how I can apply?
Please help me sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study PhD in Pharmacology & Toxicology in NIPER being a M.Pharmacy candidate?
  2. Eligibility to become a teacher for M.Pharma candidate who has completed from NIPER, Mohali? List of institutions offering Ph.D in India?
  3. Pharmacology & Toxicology question papers of previous year for NIPER PhD entrance exam with solutions
  4. Which Ph.D branch in Pharmacology should I opt after M.Sc for wider Indian job prospects?
  5. Can I get admission to study PhD in NIPER without appearing in GATE and NET being a M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) postgraduate?
  6. With GATE 2009 score card can I apply for NIPER PhD? What shall I do to get admission in NIPER for PhD?
  7. Eligiblity for niper and and is there is GATE exam for pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which university to prefer for PhD Pharmacology?
  9. For which subject I should apply for Ph.D in NIPER being a M.Pharma final year student?
  10. Eligibility to apply for PhD in NIPER for M.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
  11. Where should I get to know about my registration number of GATE? Can I apply for NIPER entrance test for PhD this year?
  12. Number of seats available to study PhD in Medicinal Chemistry in NIPER? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission?
  13. What is the fee of Ph.D in pharmacology?
  14. Should I have to reappear in GPAT to study PhD in NIPER if doing M.Pharma?
  15. Possibility to study PhD in NIPER if completed M.Sc in Biotechnology and qualified in GATE?
  16. How could I get admission in PhD Pharmacology?
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for NIPER PhD JET?
  18. Can I get admission to study PhD in NIPER through GATE after completing B.Tech(Biotechnology)?
26th April 2015, 09:46 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I apply to study PhD in Pharmacology at NIPER being a M.Pharmacy postgraduate?

You will have to appear for the NET Examination.
Since you are a M.Pharmacy student you will be able to take admission into the PhD Course once you are able to complete the M.Pharmacy Course.
So concentrate on you preparation and also your M.Pharmacy.
The NET Examination is a tough Examination so you will need to prepare hard for the Examination so that you are able to crack the Examination easily.
This is the best way for you to get admission into the course of PhD in Pharmacology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?