9th April 2015, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to apply in SET to study PhD in Home Science being a M.A. candidate of Tamil Nadu?

Hello,
I am doing M.A. in Home Science and
I want to do PhD in Home Science subject.
I am from Tamil Nadu. So, I would like to know that
for doing PhD I should apply for SET?
Please reply to me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes which offer Ph.D degree in Chemistry?
  2. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Home Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. What are the colleges offering Distance Education in M.Tech/M.E for Civil Engineering branches?
  4. Can I study Part Time PhD in Computer Science without pursuing Master's Degree for B.E.(CSE) graduate who has 8 years of work experience? List of colleges in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu?
  5. List of the best colleges in Chennai for B.Com?
  6. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  7. Is candidate eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu engineering colleges after passing 12th from Delhi?
  8. Is it mandatory to study continuously 5 years for admission in B.E. course at Tamil Nadu?
  9. CS along with BBM or after BBM?
  10. Eligibility to study PhD(English) in Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur for English postgraduate?
  11. List of colleges which offer Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate in Tamil Nadu
  12. Best institutes for CA in Chennai?
  13. Best engineering colleges in Chennai? Requirements and cutoffs?
  14. Admission details for PhD Home Science?
  15. When is tamilnadu going to conduct SLET exam?
  16. Which are the colleges offering MSc Maths course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Research Topics related to Women in Co-Operative Banks at Tamil Nadu for PhD(Commerce) candidate?
  18. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?