27th May 2015, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

For which subject I should apply to study PhD in JNU for M.A.(International Relations) postgraduate?

Hello guys,
I did my M.A in International Relations from JNU.
I want to do PhD from JNU again.
So, I want to know the subject for doing PhD.
Please help me regarding this.

28th June 2015, 12:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which subject I should apply to study PhD in JNU for M.A.(International Relations) postgraduate?

JNU has School of International Studies for Ph.D programme in International studies for which your qualification is suitable. All you need to do is make sure that you have got at least 555 marks in your post graduation from a recognized University. There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category.

Therefore, you can choose International Studies subjects and make sure you qualify exams like NET/SET/JRF before applying in JNU because it is a reputed University and only candidates with these scores are preferred for admission most of the times.

For more information visit http://www.jnu.ac.in/sis
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?