26th June 2014, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus, model question papers and study materials for NDRI, Karnal Ph.D(Dairy Microbiology) entrance exam?

hi
i am R.Rajasrinath from AP
Iwas applied for Phd in NDRI karnal
for Dairy microbiology
can you please send me syllabus and study materials
and if possible model question paper ?????

Related Questions:
  1. NDRI, Karnal Ph.D(Dairy Microbiology) entrance exam question papers of previous year?
  2. Entrance exam syllabus for msc in dairy microbiology held by national dairy research institute (karnal)?
  3. How may I get syllabus and previous year question papers for M.Sc(Microbiology) entrance exam in BHU? How may I get study material for the same?
  4. Cutoff for ICAR exam to get admission in NDRI Karnal?
  5. Syllabus for BIS(Microbiology) entrance exam and model question papers of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Cutoff for NDRI Karnal? Marks required for getting admission?
  7. Syllabus, model question papers and study materials for Indian Statistical Service exam?
  8. How can I apply for admission in MSc Biotechnology in NDRI Karnal while studying BSc Biotechnology in 3rd year
  9. How to take admission in HAU Hisar or NDRI Karnal? I am a medical student of class 12th
  10. Can I get admitted in MSc Animal Biotech at NDRI Karnal? I am a student of BSc Biotech 3 year program
  11. Syllabus, study materials and sample question papers of IEI Section-A entrance exam? -- [New]
  12. Model question papers for the entrance exam of MSc in microbiology?
  13. How much marks I have to get to get admission in NDRI Karnal through ICAR
  14. Study materials for MCA entrance exam? Previous years solved question papers?
  15. Model Question Papers for the Entrance Exam of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  16. Study materials for MCA entrance exam? Previous years solved question papers?
  17. Study materials for MCA entrance exam? Previous years solved entrance question papers? Model papers of various universities especially calicut university?
  18. Model Question Papers for the Entrance Exam of M.Sc in Microbiology?
7th June 2015, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus, model question papers and study materials for NDRI, Karnal Ph.D(Dairy Microbiology) entrance exam?

i want to know the distribution of marks in evry subject in ndri diploma test & how much marks need to qualify?
1st May 2018, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus, model question papers and study materials for NDRI, Karnal Ph.D(Dairy Microbiology) entrance exam?

Please sent me sample question paper for diploma of DAHD for entrance exam
12th August 2018, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Please give me question paper of diploma in diary technology of ndri and it's placement
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?