7th July 2016, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarships available for part time PhD students in India?

Respected crew of experts,
Can a candidate working in a company apply for part-time PhD in the subjects of his/her own interest (other than those subjects related to the job of the candidate)?
Are there scholarships for part-time PhD students in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Is part time Phd is valuable and equivalent to regular PhD? Is there any special benefits and scholarships? various entrance exams in india for getting fellowships or scholarships?
  2. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  3. What is the procedure and details to be followed for doing Ph.D course in English in Maharashtra?
  4. Scholarship for Ph.D. course for OBC category students?
  5. Can I do part time PhD from UAE after completing MCA from Madras university?
  6. Is there any part time job for students? Is PhD course a full time course in Germany?
  7. Reputed college or institute in India for PhD in CSE/IT? Whether to do regular PhD or part time?
  8. What is the requirement to fulfil for getting scholarship in Canada?
  9. Procedure to get scholarship for further studies?
  10. Procedure and eligibility criteria to do Ph.D English in Indian Universities?
  11. Eligibility to apply for SHE Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who got admission in IIT?
  12. How may I get scholarship for my Ph.D course? I am pursuing Ph.D with botany stream from Bakatulla university Bhopal, MP. I belong to OBC category and having residential of Jammu & Kashmir -- [Most Discussed]
  13. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  14. What is the procedure followed for applying IIT scholarship?
  15. How can I get scholarship after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  16. Scholarship, financial air or part time jobs in order to support studies in Aerospace engineering? Cost to study this course?
  17. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  18. List of scholarships available for doing Ph.D in humanity?
11th July 2016, 07:26 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarships available for part time PhD students in India?

Yes, definitely scholarships are available for those candidates who are pursuing Ph.D in India. Different Universities offer scholarships for the candidates those who are doing Ph.D. Candidates need to contact to the respective Universities for exact details about the scholarship process.
22nd April 2017, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any scholarships available for part time PhD students in India?

Is there any scholarships provided by government of India available for part time PhD students in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?