29th January 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

How may I get scholarship for my Ph.D course? I am pursuing Ph.D with botany stream from Bakatulla university Bhopal, MP. I belong to OBC category and having residential of Jammu & Kashmir

sir ,MY name is Naseer ahmad hajam R/o of jammu and kashmir,I belong to OBC presently I am doing ph.d in Botany from Bakatulla university bhopal, M.P. I have clea RDC, sir is there any scholorship for me to solve my money problm.

Related Questions:
  1. How and from which stream to do PhD after M.Sc Botany?
  2. What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in English?
  3. Can I do Ph.D through correspondence? I have completed M.Ed through Kashmir University
  4. Can I apply for KAS Exam being a candidate having completed Degree in Mumbai University but being a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir?
  5. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  6. PhD programme in Europe with scholarship in Immunology? Which institute gives scholarship for PhD?
  7. Am I eligible being a SC/ST caste for Ph.D after MA with 53%? -- [New]
  8. Scholarship to study M.Phil/PhD for ST student?
  9. Which subject should I choose after pursuing Ph.D in Physics?
  10. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  11. Detailed information about PhD(History) program in Calcutta University? Is there any scholarship available to study PhD?
  12. Scholarships for PhD in Law candidate of Gorakhpur University?
  13. PhD admission and scholarship in UK or europe -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get a seat in NIT, Srinagar? I scored 40 marks in AIEEE. My home state is Jammu & Kashmir and I belong to SC category
  15. Procedure to do PhD with scholarship?
  16. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  17. Am I eligible for PhD from Mumbai University having 46% in MA?
  18. Upper age limit for permanent resident of J&K who belong to ST category?
20th May 2012, 05:53 PM
pioneerpub

Default Re: How may I get scholarship for my Ph.D course? I am pursuing Ph.D with botany stream from Bakatulla university Bhopal, MP. I belong to OBC category and having residential of Jammu & Kashmir

You may try with fellowship from CSIR UGC or ICMR or MHRD or AICTE and NBHM. Also visit www.scholarships-in-india.com for more scholarships for phd students in India
26th June 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get scholarship for my Ph.D course? I am pursuing Ph.D with botany stream from Bakatulla university Bhopal, MP. I belong to OBC category and having residential of Jammu & Kashmir

sir my age is 26 years iam completed msc electronics in cohin university in 25 years age; hence iam eligibility for govt job and study phd in india and abroad
19th September 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

I am doing Ph.d in Commerce from Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra. I also belong to OBC and a woman candidate. Please tell me how can i apply for scholarship.
3rd September 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

I am doing pH.d in music from Bhopal bu university mp . I also belong to obc and a woman candidate.please tell me how can i apply for scholarship.
27th March 2014, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

I am doing PhD in education from K.S.WOMEN'S.UNIVERSITY.BIJAPUR MY AGE IS 39 AND I BELONGS TO OBC.unemployed
so please reply me how can I apply for scholarship?
22nd May 2015, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

How may i get scholarship for my ph.d course? as ,i belong to General category currently pursuing my ph.d work from R.D.V.V University jabalpur(M.P).
16th January 2016, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

How may I get scholarship for my Ph.D course? I am pursuing Ph.D with economics stream from Bakatulla university Bhopal, MP. I belong to OBC category and having residential of madhya pradesh.
5th June 2018, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Which scholarship I can get or aply for as I m pursuing PhD in soil science and agricultural chemistry from rvskvv gwalior
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?