5th May 2014, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Top 10 universities in india to do phd in organic chemistry? Syllabus and form filling?

top 10 universities in india to do phd in organic chemistry
then there syllabus
while filling up the form when they ask for broad area of research / subject intending to pursue research with research proposal what r v suppose to fill up as i dont know

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering PhD in organic chemistry on the par time basis or correspondence?
  2. Ph.D in Organic tpic from Punjab, Haryana or Rajasthan? Date of forms for the same?
  3. List of universities in Germany and how to approach them for PhD in organic chemistry?
  4. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Information about the universities offering Ph.D in Organic Chemistry along with Fellowship in India?
  6. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  7. How to do part time Ph.D course in organic chemistry? List of the colleges for the same? I have completed my M.Sc in chemistry and working in Pharma company in R&D Department from past 2 years
  8. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  9. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  10. List of top universities in Germany for MS and Ph.D(chemistry) in Germany?
  11. Syllabus and the top universities offering Ph.d? Names of the universities and IITs?
  12. How may I apply for Ph.D course in organic chemistry through correspondence? List of the universities for the same? I am pursuing M.Sc in organic chemistry from Kolhapur, Maharashtra
  13. How to do part time Ph.D in Organic Chemistry?
  14. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  15. Want to make a career related to organic chemistry. How to proceed?
  16. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  17. Syllabus of Organic Chemistry in Ph.D exam of IISC?
  18. When will the notification be released by JNTU for Ph.D course? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? List of top Universities to join Ph.D course?
10th May 2014, 11:15 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Top 10 universities in india to do phd in organic chemistry? Syllabus and form filling?

Taking admission in PhD in Organic chemistry course which is the best course in which the chemistry is described. The organic chemistry is the study and the part of the chemistry in which a student can gain his knowledge about the different types of the chemicals which are in liquid state or solid state or gaseous state etc.

This course is also for the chemicals and the chemical reactions and the phenomenon of the organic chemistry. This is one of those courses in which the student can make his life without any fear and without any responsibility. But the student must have to study hard because this course is the course which is mostly volatile because of so many formulas and different types of chemicals. This course makes a student intelligent. The student has to practice all the chemical reaction daily in the morning.

The student can make their life in different ways through this course which make this student life very successful. The student has to select the proper college which is best for them. The best college have the best placement guaranty. The colleges are giving a lot of placement which are very strong and useful for the students who have this job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?