1st February 2016, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Which university I can opt for doing part time Ph.D course in Psychology?

Sir/Mam,

Please guide about Ph.D in Psychology in part time. it should be easy and low in fee structure ..? Can you give me the details on which University I can apply for? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the complete information on the same.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How may I apply for Ph.D course in psychology? Is there any provision for pursuing part time Ph.D course?
  2. Universities offering part time PhD in Psychology in Tamil Nadu without any entrance exam?
  3. How to do part time Ph.D in Bharathiar University? What are the merits and demerits of part time Ph.D?
  4. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  5. B.A. Psychology in part time or distance education at any university providing this facility?
  6. Can I do PhD again to become a Lecturer in Psychology from same university if completed PhD in Sociology?
  7. Procedure and eligibility criteria to do Ph.D English in Indian Universities?
  8. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  9. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  10. What is the the procedure follwoed for doing part time PHD enquiry from BHU?
  11. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD Psychology course in Harvard University?
  12. Does Delhi University offer part time PhD?
  13. Reputed college or institute in India for PhD in CSE/IT? Whether to do regular PhD or part time?
  14. Does BHU Varanasi conduct part time phd is management? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Electronics to a Lecturer?
  16. What is the procedure and details to be followed for doing Ph.D course in English in Maharashtra?
  17. How to register for Ph.D part time under Anna University?
  18. How can I get transfer from Madurai to Salem if pursuing PhD in Anna University? Procedure to convert full time PhD to part time?
1st February 2016, 10:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which university I can opt for doing part time Ph.D course in Psychology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Please guide about Ph.D in Psychology in part time. it should be easy and low in fee structure ..? Can you give me the details on which University I can apply for? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the complete information on the same.

Thanks!
You can do part time Ph.D course from below given University in Psychology.

1. University of Calcutta, Kolkata (West Bengal), Senate House, 87 /1 College Street , Kolkata (Kolkata Dist.) - 700073

2. Jadavpur University : Department of Library and Information Science, Kolkata (West Bengal), Kolkata (Kolkata Dist.) - 700032

3. The University of Burdwan, Burdwan (West Bengal), P.O. Rajbati , Burdwan (Bardhaman Dist.) - 713104

4. University of Kalyani, Nadia (West Bengal), PO Kalyani , Nadia (Nadia Dist.) - 741235
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?