1st February 2016, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I do part time Ph.D course while doing M.Sc Biochemistry course?

Sir/Mam,

I have completed msc biochemistry and now I am employee of pharma comp but i want to do part time phd in my subject please tell me about university,i will prefer in Gujarat. Can you please guide me with the information on the same?

Thanks!

1st February 2016, 10:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do part time Ph.D course while doing M.Sc Biochemistry course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have completed msc biochemistry and now I am employee of pharma comp but i want to do part time phd in my subject please tell me about university,i will prefer in Gujarat. Can you please guide me with the information on the same?

Thanks!
You have completed M.Sc in Biochemistry so you are eligible for Ph.D course in part time.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?