23rd April 2015, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD Psychology course in Harvard University?

Hi,
I am studying M.Sc in Psychology in Madras University.
I want to study PhD in Psychology in Harvard University.
Can you please tell me what is the process and other
requirements to do PhD in Harvard University?
Kindly tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available to study in PhD at Harvard University for MCA postgraduate?
  2. Can I study Ph.D in Zoology at Harvard University after completing M.Sc?
  3. Can I do PhD again to become a Lecturer in Psychology from same university if completed PhD in Sociology?
  4. Can I apply in best university for Ph.D in Psychology if pursuing graduation from distance education? Is there any shortest way to pursue Ph.D program?
  5. Possibility to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Harvard University for M.Sc student?
  6. Detailed information and requirements to apply for PhD in Sanskrit for M.A. candidate of Muzaffarpur University?
  7. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  8. Eligibility for PhD in Psychology?
  9. Procedure to do PhD in Abroad for Master in Pharmaceutical candidate?
  10. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Harvard University?
  11. PHD after completing MA Psychology in Distant Education?
  12. Possibility to do PhD in Children Psychology for MCA and B.Ed Degree holder? List of universities which offer PhD in Children Psychology?
  13. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  14. How may i join correspondence PhD program in Psychology after my MA in English?
  15. Courses that I can do in UK after my M.Tech?
  16. Procedure and requirements to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?
  17. How to become a psychologist? what are the degrees to be completed? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I apply for Ph.D. in government institutions after distant M.Sc. (Psychology) from Annamalai University?
24th April 2015, 11:58 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD Psychology course in Harvard University?

Candidates who have completed their graduation are eligible to apply for PhD degree in psychology in Harvard University. So, as a candidate who have completed graduation, you can apply for PhD(psychology) course. To apply for admission for admission, first you have to complete GRE and you have to report your GRE score to Harvard university admission before December 15. And as a International student, you need to prove your English Proficiency by appearing TOEFL and you should score minimum 80 marks in TOEFL exam. After completing these exams, you can apply for admission by visiting following link.
https://www.gsas.harvard.edu/apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?