25th May 2016, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Updates for different colleges entrance exams for PhD in Botany?

Sir, i completed my msc with botany and i want to do phd in this subject but i have no updates from different colleges entrance exams. Please help me for this sir how can i update?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams other than UGC-NET to study PhD in Botany course?
  2. List of colleges offering PhD in Botany in Kolkata? Procedure to apply?
  3. PhD in Botany without entrance at MG university?
  4. Universities offering PhD in Botany in India? Details of entrance exams?
  5. Eligibility for Ph.D in botany without entrance in MG University after M.Sc in botany and M.Phil in Biotechnology?
  6. Possibility to do PhD in mentioned subjects in Abroad for M.Sc(Botany) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  7. Integrated Phd in biological sciences: Colleges and Entrance Exams for this Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Streams related to Botany available in PhD for a M.Sc(Botany) final year candidate?
  9. Eigibility criteria and entrance exams details for Honours in botany?
  10. Colleges where integrated PhD in Microbiology is offered? Their entrance exams for admission?
  11. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  12. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  13. List of universities/colleges offering PhD to M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutics) candidate in India? Entrance exams available to get stipend?
  14. How and from which stream to do PhD after M.Sc Botany?
  15. How can I apply for PhD in Botany being an M.Sc postgraduate?
  16. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Botany in MG University? Detailed procedure of admission?
  17. List of colleges offering PhD in Physiotherapy in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  18. List of colleges offering PhD in Computer Science in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?