22nd December 2015, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits I will get through PhD being a Chemistry postgraduate and Government Teacher?

Hello,
I have done my M.Sc in Chemistry about 12 years ago and now I am a Government Teacher. I am planning to do PhD. I want to know that what benefits I will get after my PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do PhD being government teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Possibility to do Part Time PhD for Organic Chemistry postgraduate?
  3. How can I study PhD in Chemistry being an Analytical Chemistry postgraduate?
  4. Is there any scope of doing PhD in Medicinal Chemistry for Chemistry postgraduate?
  5. Am I eligible to study PhD in Hindi in Osmania University being a postgraduate and a Private Teacher?
  6. PhD in Chemistry for an M.Sc postgraduate of Madhya Pradesh?
  7. Am I eligible to do PhD in Mathematics being a Chemistry postgraduate?
  8. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  9. List of institutes which offer PhD in Chemistry to a postgraduate in Delhi?
  10. Can I study PhD without GATE being an Industrial Chemistry postgraduate?
  11. How to study PhD in Analytical Chemistry being an Industrial Chemistry postgraduate with 2 years of experience?
  12. Am I eligible to do PhD in Organic Chemistry at Delhi University being a Physical Chemistry postgraduate with UGC-JRF? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I do PhD if qualified in CET if being a Primary School Teacher?
  14. How can I study PhD being a 42 years old Government employee and post graduate in Commerce?
  15. How to become Government Teacher in any High School being a Mathematics postgraduate?
  16. List of universities which offer Distance PhD in Chemistry for 39 years postgraduate in India?
  17. Institutes offering PhD in Pharmaceutical Chemistry to M.Pharmacy postgraduate in Southern India?
  18. Can I study PhD in Child Psychology being a Zoology postgraduate with B.Ed having 14 years of Teaching experience?
26th December 2015, 08:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits I will get through PhD being a Chemistry postgraduate and Government Teacher?

PH.D qualification will help you to get higher posts in your professional career. For a government teacher becoming a principal of a school is the most highest post and without PH.D it is not possible these days.

Also, it will add credibility to your position as a teacher. You might get job in research and training department of the education board. There are position for teachers who are highly qualified in every education board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?