8th September 2018, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Applied Mathematics) in GITAM Institute of Science?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in PhD(Applied Mathematics) course in GITAM Institute of Science. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

11th September 2018, 05:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Applied Mathematics) in GITAM Institute of Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to get admission in PhD(Applied Mathematics) course in GITAM Institute of Science. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

Candidates have to apply online for the admission to study PhD Applied Mathematics at GITAM Institute of Science. They have to appear for PhD admission test and interview for the admission to study PhD Applied Mathematics. Those who have qualified NET/SLET/GATE/MPhil/Teacher Fellowship shall be exempted from the entrance test. Candidates are admitted to the PhD Applied Mathematics course on the basis of marks secured in the entrance test and interview conducted by the GITAM Institute of Science. GITAM Institute of Science website link is given Click Here
13th September 2018, 01:01 AM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Applied Mathematics) in GITAM Institute of Science?

As for as my knowledge application Procedure involves the following steps:

1. Firstly you need to fill the application form and need to pay the application fee of Rs
2. Candidate need to upload all the mentioned documents.

Admission will be based on the entrance exam and the interview.

Hope this will help.
14th September 2018, 10:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

The university concerned releases admission notification for Ph.D courses. You need to apply on a prescribed format and send the application with photocopy of all the relevant documents.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the written test and interview conducted by the concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?