27th September 2015, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying Ph.D English in Lucknow University?

I m shipra nigam. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying Ph.D English in Lucknow University? I want to apply for the course. So, can you please explain me the complete details which we need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the quick answer!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  2. Eligibility to study PhD(English) in Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur for English postgraduate?
  3. Eligibility criteria for PhD VLSI Design in India or Abroad?
  4. Syllabus for Lucknow University PhD in English entrance exam
  5. Eligibility criteria for admission for Ph.D course in English Literature? In which month will the admissions start for Ph.D degree?
  6. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in English in JNU?
  7. Eligibility for PhD course in English Literature through online mode?
  8. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  9. Is the PhD degree from Amity Law school at Lucknow campus considered valid?
  10. Am I eligible to study PhD in Hindi in Osmania University being a postgraduate and a Private Teacher?
  11. From which university I can do PhD after completion of my M.Phil and MA with 53% marks in English?
  12. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  13. Eligibility for Ph.D after B.Sc (Computers) and M.Sc (IT)? M.Phil necessary? Does M.Tech help before Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure and eligibility criteria to do Ph.D English in Indian Universities?
  15. Procedure and eligibility to apply in JEST for studying PhD in Physics?
  16. List of institutes which offer PhD in Computer Science in Lucknow and Dehradun?
  17. Universities for Ph.D English with eligibility criteria of 50% marks? will M.Phil degree help in direct admission to Ph.D?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D in English? I am appearing for M.A English in IGNOU
28th September 2015, 08:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying Ph.D English in Lucknow University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m shipra nigam. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying Ph.D English in Lucknow University? I want to apply for the course. So, can you please explain me the complete details which we need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the quick answer!
Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course in Lucknow University:-

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years for JRF post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?