7th July 2016, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria needed to do Ph.D in Bengali through distance mode?

I am having 48 percent marks in post graduate bengali. now i want to do phd through distance education. how can it be possible ? Can you please let me know the steps and the procedures which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in distance mode after completing M.A in Bengali with 57%
  2. Eligibility criteria for doing Ph.D in Bengali after completion of post graduation in Sociology?
  3. Possibility to study PhD in Bengali for a candidate with 48% in distance Master's Degree?
  4. Criteria to obtain PhD in Economics? Universities providing PhD in distance mode?
  5. Ph.D in Bengali after 48.5% marks in M.A (Bengali)? New topics for Ph.D Bengali? Institutes in UK/USA for the same?
  6. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Bengali in India for M.A.(Bengali) candidate of Asian University of Bangladesh?
  7. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  8. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode?
  9. Does Calicut University provides PhD after MA in Visharad and Praveen in distance mode? Eligibility and admission procedure? -- [New]
  10. Can I apply to study PhD in Finance through distance mode after completing BBA CA in regular mode and NAV Finance in distance mode?
  11. Is it possible for me to pursue PhD in Geography through distance mode?
  12. How to do Ph.D while pursuing MSc IT from Kannurul University in distance mode
  13. What is M.Phil sanskrit distance mode eligibility criteria?
  14. Detailed information about upcoming PhD Entrance Test to get admission in PhD(Bengali)?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D after completion of MA in Bengali and qualified for UGC NET?
  16. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  17. Criteria of getting admission in M.Phil and PhD? Streams through which student can get both M.Phil and PhD? Duration and fee structure to do this from Osmania University?
  18. Eligibility for Ph.D after B.Sc (Computers) and M.Sc (IT)? M.Phil necessary? Does M.Tech help before Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
8th July 2016, 10:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria needed to do Ph.D in Bengali through distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am having 48 percent marks in post graduate bengali. now i want to do phd through distance education. how can it be possible ? Can you please let me know the steps and the procedures which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the response.
You have completed M.A degree with 48% marks from a recognized university, So you are not eligible for Ph.D course.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There are no age criteria.
9th July 2016, 10:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria needed to do Ph.D in Bengali through distance mode?

With 48% marks in post graduation you won't be eligible for Ph.D admission. Minimum 55% marks is required for admission in Ph.D in India. For reserved category 50% marks is enough after relaxation.
Hence, even if you belong to reserved category there is not much chance for you to get admission in a Ph.D programme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?