3rd December 2016, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for doing Ph.D in Bengali after completion of post graduation in Sociology?

Hello Sir...I am Shilbhadra Gauri.. I already completed my post graduation in Sociology from Vidyasagar University. I also like Bengali literature and now i want to do Ph.D in Bengali. So can I do it? Please tell me and what is the eligibility criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. Ph.D in Bengali after 48.5% marks in M.A (Bengali)? New topics for Ph.D Bengali? Institutes in UK/USA for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Bengali in India for M.A.(Bengali) candidate of Asian University of Bangladesh?
  3. Can I do Ph.D in Sociology having completed Graduation in Commerce and M.A. in Sociology?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria needed to do Ph.D in Bengali through distance mode?
  5. Is this a good choice of joining P.hd in Sociology from Jaipur after completing post graduation in Sociology?
  6. From where can I pursue PhD in Sociology through distance mode?
  7. Is it possible for me to get admission for MA in Sociology without completion of Graduation?
  8. How to do Post Graduation in Bengal after doing PG in Modern History?
  9. Percentage required for Ph.D in sociology after completing graduation in sociology as a non collegiate?
  10. How to do post doctorate courses after PhD in Bengali?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing B.Ed after completion of graduation with 48% and 52%?
  12. What shall I do to have a better career after completion of Post Graduation in Sociology?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in Bengali after completion of honors and masters in bengali with 50 percentage marks? -- [New]
  14. Detailed information about upcoming PhD Entrance Test to get admission in PhD(Bengali)?
  15. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Sociology after completion of masters in sociology with 50% marks?
  16. Can i do B.Ed. from DU after doing graduation in Sociology?
  17. What is the procedure followed for applying Ph.D in Sociology after completion of M.A in Sociology?
  18. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of BA degree?
5th December 2016, 11:28 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for doing Ph.D in Bengali after completion of post graduation in Sociology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir...I am Shilbhadra Gauri.. I already completed my post graduation in Sociology from Vidyasagar University. I also like Bengali literature and now i want to do Ph.D in Bengali. So can I do it? Please tell me and what is the eligibility criteria?

Sorry, it is not possible to do PhD in Bengali after completion of post graduation in Sociology. To pursue PhD in Bengali the candidates must have secured Master’s Degree in Bengali with at least 55% marks from any recognized university. So with post graduation in Sociology, one cannot do PhD in Bengali. You can study PhD in Sociology after completion of post graduation in Sociology. The admission to the PhD program will be done through an entrance examination and interview.
5th December 2016, 06:34 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for doing Ph.D in Bengali after completion of post graduation in Sociology?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can pursue Ph.D course in Bengali after the completion your Masters degree in Sociology from a recognised University.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in Bengali.
5th December 2016, 09:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have completed masters degree in Sociology so you are not eligible to do Ph.D course in Bengali.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Bengali with above 55% marks from a recognized University are eligible for Ph.D course in Bengali.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?