13th October 2016, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria and syllabus followed for Ph.D in neurophysiology?

My self dr. Pawan kumar...i am doing md in ayurveda...i am in final year...now i want to do phd in neurophysiology from nimhns...firstly am i eligible or not...if eligible then please tell me the syllabus for entrance test in detail nd books for prepration..thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for entrance test of PhD Neurophysiology at NIMHANS?
  2. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  3. Eligibility criteria to join PhD in AI and Robotics?
  4. Eligibility criteria for PhD in AI and Robotics from IISC?
  5. Eligibility, percentage required, syllabus and other details of doing PhD after MCA?
  6. How to prepare for Ph.D after completion of M.Com?
  7. Eligibility criteria for PhD VLSI Design in India or Abroad?
  8. Is there any option to do PhD in Mathematics? What is the eligibility criteria?
  9. Entrance exam date for admission in PhD(Biotechnology) in Hyderabad University? Eligibility criteria and syllabus.
  10. What is the eligibility criteria required to do Ph.D in Commerce stream?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing PhD?
  12. Eligibility to get PhD (Human Nutrition) admission in GB Pant University? Course syllabus of PhD(Human Nutrition)?
  13. Eligibility for Ph.D after B.Sc (Computers) and M.Sc (IT)? M.Phil necessary? Does M.Tech help before Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Sample question papers, suitable books and tips for preparation of NIMHANS Ph.D in Neurophysiology entrance exam?
  15. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Osmania University?
  16. Can a MS in Geology with 55% marks do PhD from University of Greenwich, United Kingdom? Eligibility criteria and syllabus of entrance exam?
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in Hindi for a postgraduate with 49.6% marks?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do PhD in abroad after completion of M.Sc in Agriculture? -- [New]
13th October 2016, 11:14 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria and syllabus followed for Ph.D in neurophysiology?

Below I have mentioned the syllabus of the Ph.D Neurophysiology, have a look over it.

Subjects to study for the Entrance examination:-

Male and Female Infertility
Body Fluid Homeostasis
Cardiovascular and Muscle Responses to Injury
Diabetes Mellitus and Secretary Processes

Since you are doing MD, you are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for Ph.D courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?